Emergency First Aid & CPR-A
- Designed to meet industry, business and government requirements, St. John Ambulance first aid courses are your assurance of quality, flexibility and expertise.
- Emergency level first aid is a state-of-the-art, modular, course of basic first aid skills and other select subjects needed to sustain life and manage the scene of an injury.
- Emergency First Aid is recommended for worksites with 1-19 employees per shift.
Standard First Aid & CPR-C
- Designed to meet industry, business and government requirements, Standard level first aid is a modular course for those who want to learn more first aid skills.
- The Standard level first aid course is built on the same core and elective lessons as the Emergency level course.
- The course includes core and elective lessons as well as a written exam.
- Standard First Aid is recommended for worksites with 20-99 employees.
Healthcare Provider CPR
- Specifically designed for the health care professional, this course provides training on the skills required for Adult, Child, and Infant Resuscitation; includes One and Two Rescuer CPR, First Aid for Choking, and proper use of barrier devices in resuscitation.
- Students will also learn proper use of the Bag Valve Mask (BVM) and receive certification in the use of an Automated External Defibrillator.